Once after getting the Learning License, officially you will have 6 months time to apply for the driving License. The minimum to apply for a driving license after getting the learning license is 1 month. After completing the one month with learning license if you are confident then you can apply for the driving license. Learning License authorizes you to learn the motor vehicle, after the successful training or driving practice you can apply for the driving license. There are two ways applying for the driving license in India they are you can apply for one online and the other one is you can apply at the RTO office where you were issued a learning license.
Driving License Requirements:
While applying for the driving license you have to submit the valid learner’s license along with the age proof document and the address proof document.
How to Apply for Driving License online?
To apply for the driving license online, you can visit either sarathi portal or your state RTO portal or your Union Territory RTO portal. The only thing you need is a valid learner’s license.
- Visit the sarathi portal.
- Go to the “apply Driving license or DL online” option.
- Driving License Online application form will be displayed.
- Complete the application form and upload the age proof and address proof documents.
- Now download and print your application form.
- Take your DL application form along with original age proof document, Address proof document and passport size photos to the RTO office.
- Submit the application form and show the original certificates and pay the driving license fees to attend the driving license test.
- Once you pass the test you can expect your Driving license in a couple of days depending on your State and Union Territory.
Driving License Online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice13/stateSelection.doSponsored Links
How to Apply for Driving License at RTO office?
if you are planning to apply for the driving license at the RTO office then you have to visit the RTO in person along with the learner’s license and the other required documents.
- Take your valid Learning License, original age proof document, address proof document, latest passport photos.
- Visit your areas RTO office.
- First, take a Driving License application form.
- Complete the application form and submit the form along with the learning license, photos, age proof and address proof documents.
- After the verification of your form and certificates if the driving test slot is available they will conduct the driving license test.
- If you pass the test then you will get the Driving license in a couple of days.
RTO Offices List – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice13/stateSelection.do