Learning License India Online:
Learning License or Learners License is the first step to earn the driving license in India. To get a driving license in India one should apply for the learning license first. Depending on the type of driving license you want, once after attaining the age of 18 years you can apply for the learner’s license. The Government of India through an official portal and the individual State Government and Union Territory Government are providing their respective official websites through the regional transport offices. If you are planning to apply for one there are two ways first one is you can apply it through online and the second one is you can apply for the learning license at the RTO under the jurisdiction of whom you are living.
Learning License Requirements:
Age: Irrespective of State and Union Territory across the country you can apply for a learning license when you attain 18 years though you can apply for a moped license when you are 16 with the help of your parental consent.
If you are planning for the driving license for transport vehicles then, in that case, your age must be 20 years and you should have a minimum of 1-year experience driving non-transport vehicles.
When you are applying for a learning license, it’s your duty to prove your age, your residence. Let’s check what documents can prove the age:
- Birth Certificate
- S.C Certificate or 10th Class Certificate
- Ration Card
- Voter ID card
- LIC Policy etc.
Documents help you to prove your residence or address:
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Electricity Bill.
- Water Bill.
- Property Tax.
- LIC Policy etc.
How to Apply Learning License Online?
As I said earlier there are two ways applying for the learning license in India, let us know how to apply for a learning license online. It’s you wish you can apply either through sarathi portal or your state’s or union territories RTO portal.
- Visit the sarathi portal.
- Go to the “apply learning license or LL online” option.
- Learning License Online application form will be displayed.
- Complete the application form and upload the age proof and address proof documents.
- Now download and print your application form.
- Take your LL application form along with original age proof document, Address proof document and passport size photos to the RTO office.
- Submit the application form and show the original certificates and pay the learning license fees to attend the learning license test.
- Once you pass the test you can expect your learning license next day.
- The RTO issued Learning license will be valid for 6 months.
Learning License Online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice13/stateSelection.do
How to Apply for Learning License at RTO office?
The second process of applying the learning license is applying it at the RTO office. Applying for the Learning License at the RTO office first you have to choose the RTO office. I.e. it should be your areas.
- First, grab your original age proof document, address proof document, latest passport photos.
- Visit your areas RTO office.
- First, take a Learning License application form.
- Complete the application form and submit the form along with the photos, age proof and address proof documents.
- After the verification of your form and certificates, they will conduct a test.
- If you pass the test then you will get learning license next day.
RTO Offices List – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice13/stateSelection.doSponsored Links