How does the Avira Antivirus Protect Your System?
Internet today has been ruling the world. It has provided the people with a lot of advantages. Along with providing a lot of benefits, it also has various disadvantages. It has exposed the computer systems to virus and malware, Trojans, and worms which it infects the system might crash the system. Antivirus is a program which allows the systems to be safe as they block the virus and spyware from entering the system and causing harm to the same. They also do not allow the cybercriminals to steal the information which might be vital to the users.
Avira Free Antivirus:
Avira Antivirus is free software and has attained a lot of popularity amongst the antivirus users in the past few years. This free antivirus software is known to remove the different types of Trojan, malware, worms along with the other kinds of virus that may attack the computer and cause harm to the same. Today, the users of Avira Antivirus have crossed a few million as it helps them to protect their systems from different kinds of attacks caused by malware. With the help of the software of Avira Antivirus, the users can keep their systems safe from all real-time virus and malware and the threats that they possess. The antivirus also helps in assuring the users with the protection of online transactions and online privacy. Another major help that the user can derive from the antivirus is that with the help of the Search Free toolbar, they can get proper advice so that unsafe websites are not accessed and with the permission of the user, the websites can be blocked by the antivirus. The interface of the antivirus is not only simple to comprehend but is also easy to use. Today, most of the antivirus users recommend the antivirus of Avira as it comes with the best detection rate for virus and malware along with a great tool for web protection. It has also gained a good satisfaction rate among the users in the download center of CNET.
Reviews of the Users according to CNET:
The statistics show that the antivirus has got an excellent rating and the average rating of the users is 4 stars. There has been a total download of more than 146 million and that too for free. The size of the file is 4.51 MB. It has attained the 6th position amongst the other free antivirus software that is available on the market. For downloading the antivirus, you can visit the link: http://download.cnet.com/Avira-Free-Antivirus-14/3000-22394-10322935.html. In order to go through the reviews, you can click on to the link: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.avira.com.
Download and install the Free Antivirus Avira:
Using the link mentioned above, you can easily download the free antivirus and install it. The steps for doing the same are mentioned below.
- Visit the website with the link and click on to the option of Download Now.
- Now an exe file is displayed on the desktop which is to be saved. For the complete download, it will take some time.
- Now double click on the exe from the desktop.
- It can appear in the form of a security window and if it does click the option of Run.
- Now click on to Next on the welcome window of the Avira antivirus.
- Now select language and click on to Next. The default language is English. Now, wait until the download gets completed.
- Select the recommended type of installation or Express and click the Agreement statement. Now click on Next.
- It is recommended to have web protection on. Click on Next.
- Click on Enable if you have added the option of SearchFree Toolbar. It can be found at the browser’s bottom. The browser will now have Browser Security, Web protection, and Blocked Options. The Cookie Blocker and Pop-up Blocker can also be enabled with the option of Browser security.
- Now, from the Desktop open the Control Center of Avira. It is here, that the user can go through the user interface of Avira Free Antivirus. The user can also perform system scans, real-time protection, internet protection, up gradation and much more.
It is highly recommended to use the Avira Free Antivirus as it has the greatest detection tools of the virus and maintains the online privacy.